Sunday, February 8, 2009

Draper Temple Open House



So on friday night we were able to attend the Draper Temple Open House. It was really awesome. My sister got tickets for our entire family to go so it was really fun that we got to see the temple with my little brother and also with our little nephews. It was definately a once...or twice in a lifetime experience. We first met in a chapel where they showed us a video and then we were bussed up to the temple. It was so beautiful and amazing. Even if you are not LDS you should definately go see it. It was cool we saw some people that we know there too it was sweet. We then went out to dinner at Olive Garden which was fabulous. I sadly only had friday off this last weekend so that basically was our weekend. I am glad that we got to spend it at the Temple and I look forward to going to it when it opens! PS. Advise to anyone who is going to go, go a little early, I would say like an hour early especially if your appointment is late because you won't get done until late. We got there at 7pm and finished just after 9pm, our appointment was at 8:20.

1 comment:

Peyton and Jayce said...

Glad you got to go! Its so beautiful! Thanks for coming to dinner tonight- it was fun to see you! -seems like your always working!?!