This is our fireplace and Christmas village with our stockings
This is our new couch we got for Christmas....we really got it for Thanksgiving but it was our Christmas present
Santa came to our new house! He knows where we live.
We went over to Jordan's families for Christmas Eve pj's and cookie decorating, this is us by their tree in our jammies
And we did a fancy Christmas Eve lunch of soup and salad done by my mom with my immediate family where we exchanged gifts. These are some of the exotic dancers that my mom must have hired, they showed up with my sister with slinky's???
This is probably Jordan's favorite Christmas gift, my brother bought him Oakley's. He loves them. Thanks Jake!
On Christmas we woke up at home and hurried and opened our presents then went over to Jordan parents and opened presents there. Jordan got RockBand and I got a bunch of stuff, clothes, cadles, a really cute Welcome sign, a comphy sweat outfit and alot more. Thanks so much again Ross and Shelli! I have the best in-laws ever! We then went to my dad's side of the family's brunch, it was fun and we got alot of cute things. We then went and said Hello to Jordan's grandma and then hurried off to another party. Our last party was my mom's side of the family and I only got to stay for the first part of that and then I had to skip off to work. It sucked but it was ok cuz most everything was over. I read the entire Christmas Box that night and it ended up being a really good Christmas, besides the fact that I was dead tired at work from being up since 7am running around.
For New Years Eve we just kinda chilled at Jordan's parents house and played games and lit off fireworks, it was nice and relaxing. We then slept over at my mom's house since it was so late. I hope everyone had as good of holidays as we had! It was alot of fun! We also had another Christmas suprise but I will post about that in a week or so and let everyone know. Happy Holidays!!!
2 comments:
sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!!! i swear i haven't even seen you since christmas and you're my next door neighbor! :) quit working nights would ya?! :) hehe. we need to get together soon!
p.s. how are you feeling? is it getting better?
Your house is so cute! I need to come see it soon. I love your Christmas decorations! Your tree and fireplace are super cute! Sounds like you had a great Christmas.
Post a Comment