Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Snowmobiling!


This last weekend we snowmobiled up to my sister and brother in laws cabin and stayed for a few night. It was alot of fun. The only problem that we had was that when we got up there the furnace had exploded. It smelled like gas when we pulled up on the snowmobils and it just got worse as we walked inside. We soon noticed that all of the vents had been blown completely off of the floor and were laying in the middle of the room! I guess the furnace exploded. We were very lucky that the entire cabin was not completely burned to the ground. So we spent the weekend without any heat. It was cold the first night because we had to air out all the gas before starting a fire but once we got the fire going and had the next day to let the sun in to warm up the cabin we were able to keep it pretty warm. I think the first night was in the 40's and by the last night we were up to 60 degrees! We were all dressed warm and were prepared so it was not a big deal at all. This is Jordan on one of the snowmobills

We took the nephews sledding

All the kids got in the sled and we would tow them up the mountain and then let them sled down, this is my mom and Niki on the fourwheller.....it is less bumpy than the snowmobile so it was safer for us pregnant people to take the fourwheller.

Luke, Dallin, Bridger, and Logan in the Santa sleigh behind the four wheeler

Me and Jordan on the snowmobile, I couldn't ride much and when I did Jordan had to go really slow and be careful when it was bumpy but it was still fun.

This is Heidi with Bridger passed out on her. I thought this picture was so stickin cute!

2 comments:

Peyton and Jayce said...

Looks like GREAT times! I am so glad you two get to do such fun things together!

Heidi said...

um, so stinkin cute of.... Bridger. I love you!