As many of you already know Jordan and I are expecting! We are so excited and thrilled to be in this situation and are so blessed and lucky! I have been waiting to post this until we heard the heartbeat and we didn't hear it at our first doctors appointment. This worried me alot and I was really stressed out. We were only 9.5 weeks along at our first appointment though so it was only a 50/50 chance we would hear it. I have been super sick and all I have to say about that is that Zofran is a miracle drug, I would not have been able to survivie without it! So we went in for our second appointment at 14 weeks and finally heard the heartbeat! It was so amazing, and the biggest relief ever I cannot even explain it. Now I am in my second tri with the miscarriage rate less than 5%. I am even starting to feel a little better depending on the day!
We told our families when we were 6.5 weeks along which happened to be Christmas Eve! It was so much fun! These are Jordan's parents.
This is my families reaction, everyone is completely suprised. My little brother as you can see is freakin out! It was alot of fun telling everyone.
This is us at 4 weeks along. I am making Jordan take all the pictures once a month with me so we can see if his belly gets bigger as well......He has recently started protein shakes and eating healthy and working out a ton, hmmmmmm, Look forward to next months picture and we'll see if he is loosing :)
This is me at 8 weeks along
This is our most recent one at 12 weeks along. I will probably be posting our pics every 2 months unless I get realy ambitious. We have started painting the babies room, so far the bottom half is brown, we need to wait to find out what the gender is to finish decorating it though. It is so much fun being pregnant and sharing this experience with Jordan, he is such a great husband. Since I got pregnant I haven't done the dishes once and done few loads of laundry, he sweeps and vaccuums as well he is amazing! I can't wait til I am feeling really well and have time to actually clean our house again, its getting kinda gross... even with Jordan cleaning it, it needs a deep clean. That is it for now and I will keep you posted! We find out what it is in about 5 weeks!
6 comments:
I'm so excited for you Whitney!!!
I was wondering when you would post!
CONGRATS!
I KNEW IT!! You kept saying you had big news to post about, and I just knew you had to be pregnant! When are you due? I am due on July 2nd, so our babies will probably be pretty close together!
Now I can tell you an official congratulations! Julie had mentioned a couple weeks ago that you were pregnant but I wanted you to bring it up first :) Barrett and I are both so excited for you guys!
OH MY GOSH!!!! HOW EXCITING!!!!
We are soooooooooooooo very thrilled, excited, elated.... and SURPRISED...... (sort-of... ;) )
I too was wondering WHEN you were going to say something!!! HOLY COW GIRL!!!! You are good!!!!!
BUT - we are just as excited today to hear as we were on Christmas - and LOVE the pictures!!! KEEP THEM COMING!!! I wish I had done that.... (kinda) .... Glad to hear that you are feeling better - and that you get to hear that magical sound! LOVE THAT!!! It is ALWAYS a relief!!! YAHOO!!!! (love the brother picture too - that is SOOO CUTE!!!!)
Hey Whitney! long time no chat ha ha. Congrats on the baby and everything else thats going on in your life! Isn't pregnancy amazing? I cant even imagine what parenthood is going to be like! Im happy you found me though lets keep in touch:)
Post a Comment