
This picture is so cute and I couldn't help but post it. Jordan always kisses me on the forehead and I love it. So it reminded me of him. He is so cute. For Valentines Day this year I am sadly working :( But don't worry because it has been a fabulous Valentines and I am thinking maybe I should work every Valentines Day! I not only got one day of perfectness but 2! We decided to go out on the 13th for our Valentines Day since I was working so we went to Chilli's for dinner and then Jordan suprised me and took me to the movie theatre and wouldn't let me know what movie we were seeing. He hid it all the way until the movie started and I guessed, it was fun. We saw "He's just not that into you" and it was so funny and cute also I loved it. We then went home and in the morning he took me out to breakfast at IHOP and then took me to downeast and bought me some much needed new pants and a new church skirt, oh and also their long sleeve shirts and other tshirts are on clearance for $10 right now plus they are 50% off! So I got a long sleeve shirt too. It was so fabulous! So then he let me take a nap and just cuddled with me the whole time and then sent me to work :( But don't worry it isn't over! He then brought me up training table and we were able to eat dinner together. It was awesome. I have the best husband ever! I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day! Look forward to my post on Monday it will be fabulous! I didn't want to post it tonight because I need to post the pictures at home along with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment