Friday, December 11, 2009

4 Months old


I can't believe that Paisley is already 4 months old but we are loving it! It seems like the day she turned 4 months old she all the sudden started doing tons of things she never has done before. 1st: She lost all her hair and it only grows in a mullet!

2nd: She is now rolling over and around the house

3rd: She has started eating baby food and rice cereal

4th: She loves her toys, her jumping toy and her little toys she now grabs and chews on and plays with, she even grabbed her own bottle this morning while I was feeding her and I let go and she fed herself about half her bottle!
All though I am sad that this means that she is actually growing up I am so excited for all of these changes, she is really entering a fun stage and I love being home with her to see all of the changes and experience everything along with Jordan.

2 comments:

Kelcey said...

Cutes Pictures of the cutest baby girl I've ever seen!!!!

Peyton and Jayce said...

I just LOVE her! She is such a cutie pie! Love the piano also!Looks great!