So this blog is dedicated to the wonderful KSL classifieds online. I must say that it is one of my favorite websites ever! A month ago we had our entertainment center (which was basically just a little table our tv sat on) collapse and basically break into many pieces. We got on ksl that night and found a wonderful entertainment center that is 100% better than our last one for $35. We went and picked it up the next day!
Then I decided that I wanted a piano for christmas. I didn't think Jordan could afford the $10,000 to get me a nice new piano so I looked on ksl and I found some really good quality piano's and my mom and grandma went in on it and now we have a piano in our house! It is 99 years old this year and the original owner was Joseph Smith's great niece. The people were really nice and showed me pictures of all of family members that the piano has been passed down from. The piano is definately an antique but it plays great and I am so excited that I now have a piano to play!!!
2 comments:
Beautiful piano whitney, wish I had an upright at my house. The keyboard just isn't working for me. :)
I had NO idea that you even played the piano... and you're going to teach it. How cool! I am jealous.
Post a Comment