Monday, January 4, 2010

90 day body and soul task force

We had a great Christmas and New Years. We spent it with family and friends. My friend Julie was here for the holidays so it was alot of fun to see her and spend a little bit of time with her. I love her! For new years Jordan and I have taken on a challenge for our new years resolutions. First we will do the entire program of P90x and follow the diet plan. If you don't know this is a 90 day program and it is pretty intense. Our next 90 day challenge is that we are going to read the Book Of Mormon in 90 days. It all starts today. It will be fun. My brother and sister and a few other family members are doing this with us so it will be good to have support. So this is for me more than anyone so if you want to keep reading then go ahead but I won't be offended if you skip this part. These are my goals and how I will accomplish them.
-Loose 18 lbs
do p90x everyday
follow the p90x diet plan
throw away or give away all junk food in my house
completely stop drinking carbonation and caffeine
-Read the Book of Mormon in 90 days
Read every night when I am putting Paisley to bed
Engage in reading and get caught up in the story
Never skip a night, try to get ahead
-Finish the p90x program and the Book of Mormon on April 3rd 2010
Never skip a day
Find meaningful uplifting quotes for everyday to inspire body and soul
Review these goals at least once every 2 weeks to make sure I am on track
Happy New Years!!!

2 comments:

The Olson Gang said...

WOW!!! You are ambitious!!! :) You can do it!! I know you can!!! Mine... well similar... yet I have much more than 18 pounds to loose... DANG IT! Press forward with FAITH!!! You can do it! I know you can!!!!

How is being a STAY HOME MOM going???? I'm so jealous!!!! :)

LOVE YOU ALL!

Kerryne said...

That is awesome Whitney! I have a few of the P90X workouts that I started using in my training. One of them is INSANE (the chest and back)! I LOVE IT... and I do believe that it is an awesome program that you are definitely going to see results with. We need to buy the whole bunch. I am dying to see what the leg workout is like, and how different the diet is from what I am doing right now. Let me know how your doing!!!!

WHOOO HOOOOO