Tuesday, June 24, 2008
OUR SUPER DOOPER CALI TRIP!
Our trip to Cali was fabulous but we did have a few minor set backs. On the way down Jake and Ashley hit a deer in their truck and we had to spend basically 24 hrs in Cedar City and St. George between getting the rental car and waiting for the tow company to come unlock their gates so we could get our luggage out of the truck. Then we were on our way. When we got off the freeway in Cali we got rear ended and that sucked! The rest of the vacation was good though. Sunday we were at the beach. Monday we did Sea World with Hayley and Troy. Tuesday we went to the Zoo just me and Jord. Wednesday we went to Disneyland with Natalie and Scott. Thurs and Fri we spent the day at the beach and Saturday we drove to Las Vegas and St. George and saw Les Miserables at Tuaccahn. The trip was a total blast and we love everyone we went with! The whole pack of people were Jake and Ashley, Hayley and Troy, Me and Jordan, Natalie and Scott and baby Chandler, Carly and Spencer, and Roxy and Doug. It was so fun and it was nice to have a week off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yea for us finally getting pics up. We had a blast with you guys, and would do it again anyday
Ha Ha Ha! I LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE the slide show, I was rolling on the floor. It is so you :) It looks like a great trip!
So somehow I never saw this post until now, but I just wanted to say that I love your pictures and it's looks like you guys had fun, even if it was a year ago, lol :)
Post a Comment