Monday, August 11, 2008

Wow it's been awhile



Well sorry I haven't blogged in quite a while but alot has gone on. I went to the American Idol concert with Rachael, Kara, and Amy thanks to my wonderful husband! He came home with 4 tickets to the concert and it was a blast. We thought that we ran into David Cook and when he finally turned around it was really David Osmound. Whoops! The concert was amazing though and we loved it. Thanks hun! Other than the American Idol concert we have been pretty busy. We went up to my cabin for a couple days to ride horses and spend time with family and that was a blast. I forgot my camera though so if you want to see pics of that log onto Heidi and Nick's page they have pics of it. Then we had the pleasure of taking care of 2 cute kittens until we found a home for them. Other than that we have been busy with work and trying to keep up with laundry :(

No comments: