Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Our weekend with Logan and Bridger



This last weekend we had the pleasure of babysitting our 2 nephews and they were so cute. It was Bridger's birthday and so we had a little mini party for him. They helped me make the cake and eat the batter and then decorate what was left after we baked it. Then we opened some presents and had a fun balloon fight with our friend Shane who they loved instantly. It was alot of fun!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

There will never be anyone else like you! Everyone needs an Aunt Whitta :) My kids love you guys sooooo much. Logan is still mad that he did not get to stay for 2 weeks. They talk about going to the top of eagle mountain every day. "mom, I love that eagle mountain!" Every time we start driving south- even if it is just to the store- they beg to go to your house. I think they would move in with you in a heart beat. You are the best! I love you!