Hey everyone, just so you know we are going to Cali on Friday afternoon and coming back next Sunday night! We are so so excited. We are going with friends and are especially excited to spend the time with Hayley and Troy and Jake and Ashley(and baby in belly). I don't think that we will get time to blog on our trip though sorry we're not as good as Kara! She's awesome. Anyways look forward for fun pics from the trip and we will miss everyone who is not going with us!
3 comments:
GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! Go and have a GREAT time!! That is so exciting!!! I wish I were going....(sigh) but instead I'll stay here - take care of the fort and water the grass - and clean my house - and think about you two having a fabulous time!!! WAY TO GO!!! Be sure to post some pictures...that way we can "pretend" we went..... LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Have fun!!! BE CAREFUL!!!! ;o)
Hey! I'm still mad at you for leaving. Cute blog! I'm impressed you are finally posting. Have a blast on your trip and call me when you get a chance.
lol! oh gosh..i know, i'm an addict to blogging! we will miss you!! have fun!!!!!!
Post a Comment