Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How it's going....


So I am on week 3 of my body and soul task force. It is going good so far and I am starting to see results. I actually haven't lost that much weight yet but I can tell that my body is changing so I am hoping that I am just gaining muscle. I work out everyday and the work outs are anywhere between an hour and an hour and a half. The diet is going good. I did start drinking Dr. Pepper again :( I will try to stop. Right now I am only drinking it rarely. Dr. Pepper has always been my downfall. Jordan is looking great. He has lost close to 5 lbs and he is getting alot more toned. It is fun to work out with each other cuz we push each other and make sure we are doing the exercises right. We are on schedule on the Book of Mormon and we read usually 2-3 chapters a night. Along with these routines I have created a cleaning plan to try and keep my house in good shape, this is what it is. Monday: Bathroom, wash bed sheets. Tuesday: sweep and mop floors. Wednesday: Vacum. Thursday: laundry and garbages. Friday: Dust and windows. Saturday: Sweep, mop, and vaccum. This plan is working great except I am thinking I need to do laundry more than once a week. This has been nice because instead of spending one complete day a week cleaning my whole house I just do a little everyday and it stays clean throughout the week...actually I do a better job doing it this way also. So the only negative thing with all this is with my blood. I don't know who heard but after I had Paisley I had a blood clot in my lung and woke up at 4am and couldn't breath. Most people die from these so I do consider myself very lucky. I have been on a blood thinner medication and I have to go get my blood checked once a week usually. Since I have started exercising so much it has thrown my levels off and I've had to start getting shots twice a day and increase my dose by almost double to keep my blood thin where is needs to be. Hopefully I don't throw another clot! It is very scary!

5 comments:

Peyton and Jayce said...

We miss you and Paisley- Okay, Jordan too! You and your blood seriously worry me- take good care of my grand babies mommy! Please!

Leisa said...

Way to go! I have thought about doing p90x before, and it sounds like it works pretty good.

Laundry...it never ends! i think i do at least two loads everyday and I still feel like I'm never caught up.

Lisa Best said...

Brett & I are thinking about buying P90x and doing it together too. I need to get in shape!

Anonymous said...

P...90...X!!! Ya umm you are way better at the workouts than I am! And when I quit my job I also made a cleaning schedule!! Its so funny you are doing the same things I did when I was a stay at home mom! Let me tell you how the story ends you get ripped and beautiful spending all your time feeding mind and a healthy body then you get pregnant at have to start all over again! sounds like fun huh!! JK I think you are looking great! Swim suit sell in a month and a half!

Unknown said...

Ha ha, so funny connection: I am actually a coach for Team Beachbody. P 90X is an awesome series! If you even need any supplies I can get you a discount.