



Paisley is 6 months old today and she now sits up by herself, rolls over, and right now she pulls herself up on her hands and knees and rocks. She cannot crawl forward but she is starting to master going backwards especially on hardwood floors! She loves to go out in her stroller and with her red suit to keep her warm she just blends right into the stroller. Thanks to Jordan's sister Kelcey who gave Paisley fingernail polish for Christmas I painted her fingernails and toe nails for the first time a few weeks ago and they turned out so cute even though my skills are not that great. I had to post this video cuz it is so funny. I was trying to get a video of her laughing so that I could email it to my best friend Julie who lives in AZ and this is the video that I ended up with.Ignore my sounds in the backround I was trying to make her laugh and I sound kinda crazy.
5 comments:
Such a cutie!!!
Haha! That video made me laugh so hard! She's growing up so fast.
SHE IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!! I love her cute toes all painted! So darling!
STOP IT STOP IT! She is growing up way too fast :*( Love you guys... she is a cutie patootie and I can't wait to see her soon!
She is so cute! Such a huge grin, I love it ;) And love the little painted toes!
Post a Comment