Saturday, August 29, 2009

Newborn Pictures


Our friend in our ward Lindsay Fagerlund offered to do our newborn pictures and we are so lucky because she did such a great job! If you would like to see her website and photography business go to http://www.seenboxphotography.blogspot.com there is also a link to it on my friends list.
My relief society presidency dropped by a little present a few days ago and with it they dropped off this cute little story that I wanted to share with the newborn pictures.

My Day Old Child
Author: Carol Lynn Pearson

My day old child in my arms
with my lips against her ear
I whispered strongly, "How I wish,
I wish that you could hear,
I've a hundred wonderful things to say"
(A tiny cough and a nod)
"Hurry, hurry, hurry and grow
so I can tell you about God."
My day old baby's mouth was still
and my words only tickled her ear,
but a kind of light passed through her eyes,
and I saw this thought apear,
"How I wish I had a voice and words,
I've a hundred things to say,
before I forget I'd tell you of God,
I left him yesterday."




















8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable Whitney! Congrats again!

Des said...

She is so sweet you guys! I hope you are having fun and that she is letting you get at least a little bit of sleep.

The Olson Gang said...

awwhhh..... PRICELESS!!!! You can just "FEEL" the love you have for her in those pictures - that is absolutely PRICELESS!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!!

I'm comin' out again! I need to hold her this time!!!! :)

LOVE YOU ALL!

Josh & Leslie Warner said...

Love the zebra pic. their all so cute but that is my fave.

Kerryne said...

Oh my gosh... she is so precious... I am so happy for you two... it is still a little wierd to see my little Jordan holding his OWN baby :) But I love it. Those are the funnest pics ever. Are you guys going to St. George over Labor Day weekend? Love you

natalie j. + richard a. said...

So cute! She is darling Whitney! Congrats again!

Laura said...

Such darling pics! I love your hair Whitney!

Kayla W. said...

Cute pics!! I LOVE that poem :)