Saturday, August 1, 2009

Baby Showers!

The last few weeks I had all of my baby showers. It was so much fun and I have the best friends and family that did these for me. I forgot my camera on basically all of them but one. My first one I had though my grandma and sisters and family threw for me, then Jordan's aunt Shontelle and his mom Shelli threw me one from their family. I am so sad that I forgot to bring my camera for these two showers! But they were both amazing and I hope they know how much I really appreciated them doing it for me. I then had a friend shower thrown by Teresa, Laura, and Julie. It was so much fun to see everyone that I haven't seen in a really long time. The food was amazing and I have a picture on here of Laura leading the games that we did, they were alot of fun! I then had one more shower thrown by my friend Kara, it was kinda a neighborhood friend shower. It was themed as Dr. Suess if you can't tell and her house was totally decked out! The pictures do not do it justice. I am so grateful for all the hard work she went to, especially since it was a small shower because I don't know too many people in our neighborhood. It was so cute though! The picture of the baby with the hat on is my sister Niki's baby Christopher, it was so cute I just had to post it. Thanks everyone for the amazing showers! They were all so great and I hope you all know how much me and Jordan appreciate all of you for going to all this work for us and all of the presents we got, it has helped us out so much as many of you probably know how expensive a baby can be. Thanks again!


















1 comment:

Laura said...

haha, I look like crap coming straight from work. That Dr Suess shower looks so cute and like a lot of work. I love Dr. Suess, what a great idea. Hope you have everything you need, if you don't just let me know!