




Jordan graduated from his fire camp last friday. After all his hard work and long hours he is now officially sworn in as a UFA firefighter. His class has lost more than 150 lbs all together and they are all in great shape. I am so proud of him that he has worked so hard and has finally gotten what he has been working for. He now has to work for 6 months on probabtion where he will probably go to 3 different stations for 2 months each. He will be at the station in south salt lake i think it is 103, it is by tanner park. He just started his first shift today and he will be there for 2 months at least. So far he likes the crew he is with as well as the area. I have more pictures that I will post that I took with my camera. These are the professional ones that they took that are on their website. Thanks to everyone who came to the graduation it meant alot to Jordan.
1 comment:
I love the picture with you and your hubs :) You look so cute! Congrats to him on his graduation!
Post a Comment