28 weeks
24 weeks
I know that I have been bad at posting lately but here are the last two pictures that we have taken. It seems I go through growth spurts where I grow a ton and then I don't grow for a few weeks. I hope that I do not get much bigger though. Jordan graduates from his fire school/camp on the 27th! Yay. He will then start working at the stations. He just found out that he is going to be on C platoon, which is the one he wanted. The next day is Kelcey's wedding which is super exciting, and then the next day we will be going to my family's cabin for almost a week, so we will be busy the end of June. Hopefully it will fly by. I am so excited and grateful for my showers that are coming up. I can't wait. Thanks to my family, and to Teresa, Laura, and Julie for throwing me a shower it is alot of work and I really appreciate everything your doing. I am almost done with the nursery, we have pictures but I want to finish it completely before I post the pictures. We need to get the wallpaper border, finish the rocking chair, and put up the blinds and curtains and we will be done! Anyways that is it for now. If you have any suggestions about helping me through the hot uncomfortable summer I would enjoy them. Have a great day!
4 comments:
Your belly is so cute! :) Your husbands too, he he :)
Hey! I am also reading Three Cups of Tea... I just started it.
Hope all is well!
Cute pics_ I am waiting to see the nursery!!!! Hurry up!
You look absolutely adorable! I hope you guys are well... we will see you in a week or so for the wedding... can't wait to see your cute belly in person :) Love ya
I love that Jordan does the tummy photos with you :) You look GREAT!!
Post a Comment