So I got this from Jordan's awesome aunt Shontelle and decided that it might keep me busy for maybe an hour while I endure this really long boring night at work tonight. I had two baby showers this week and I will post pictures soon. It was so much fun. Thanks everyone for everything you did and for the wonderful presents! Ok here it goes.....
1- First thing you wash in the shower?
Hair, then face, then body
2- What color is your favorite hoodie?
hmmm grey with pink writing
3- Do you plan outfits?
depends on whats going on the next day, sometimes
4- How are you feeling RIGHT now?
alright.....besides the heartburn, reflux, and little feet under my ribs
5- Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
a spray bottle full of multi-surface cleaner
6- Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I was on a bus and I saw someone that I haven't seen in a long time and I tried to hide from them so they wouldn't see me but my brother decided to stare back at them and they ended up seeing me.
7- Did you meet anybody new today?
Yes
8- What are you craving right now?
kit-kat or twix
9- Do you floss?
I try to but I am not the best at it.
10- What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
This really good dinner my sister and brother-in-law made that was oriental, it had cabbage in it. I can't remember the name though.
11- Are you emotional?
that would be a definate YES, too much in fact
12- Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I have tried to but I always fall asleep before I can make it.
13- Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
lick, I have sensitive teeth
14- Do you like your hair?
Its ok, it needs to be re-done
15- Do you like yourself?
Sometimes, depends on the day
16- Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
heck yes, I think that would be awesome
17- What are you listening to right now?
patients monitors beeping
18- Are your parents strict?
I thought they were when I was in High School but I don't think they are now.
19- Would you go sky diving?
Yes, I have always wanted to, Jordan was always really against it though. I can't imagine he'd even think about letting me go now
20- Do you like cottage cheese?
no it is discusting!
21- Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes, I met some girl off the TV show Everwood when I was hitchhiking once, she gave me a ride.
22- Do you rent movies often?
If redbox counts then yes
23- Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Not at all. I can't see one thing
24- How many countries have you visited?
4 The US, Mexico, Spain, and Morroco
25 - Have you made a prank phone call?
Of course! I have even gone and met the person after I prank called them and ended up being good friends with them!
26- Ever been on a train?
If trax counts
27- Brown or white eggs?
White, all though I don't think brown tastes any different?
28- Do you have a cell-phone?
who doesn't
29- Do you use chap stick?
yes
30- Do you own a gun?
no but I have access to one that I bought for Jordan
31- Can you use chop sticks?
no
32- Who are you going to be with tonight?
my co-workers
33- Are you too forgiving?
Yes, to a fault I think. Depends on the situation though
34- What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?..
I don't know, probably working and doing missionary work
35- Ever have cream puffs
yes they are fabulous
36- Last time you cried?
Yesterday. I usually cry everyday at some point or another....refer to the are you emotional question.
37- What was the last question you asked?
Did you need something?---to a family member of a patient
38- Favorite time of the year?
Christmas or mid-summer where I can spend everyday at the pool
39- Do you have any tattoos?
no
40- Are you sarcastic?
sometimes
41- Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Yes, creepy movie I did not like it
42- Have you ever walked into a wall?
Who hasn't really?
43- Favorite color?
Green
44- Have you ever slapped someone?
yes and I am sorry
48- Is your hair curly?
no
46- What was the last CD you bought?
I am not sure, probably Taylor Swift I think or Kelly Clarkson
47- Do looks matter?
A little, but not really, I don't really judge on looks but i guess they matter for some things
48- Could you ever forgive a cheater?
I don't know, depends on who it was
49- Is your phone bill sky high?
no, but it isn't cheap thats for sure
50- Do you like your life right now?
depends on the day
51- Do you sleep with the TV on?
when I am home alone yes otherwise no
52- Can you handle the truth?
Probably not but I'd rather hear it than not know
53- Do you have good vision?
yes
54- Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
No I don't think so
55- How often do you talk on the phone?
Everyday
56- What are you wearing?
Scrubs
57- What is your favorite animal?
That is a hard one, probably puppies
58- What did you want to grow up to be when you were little?
a nurse
59- Did you become what you wanted to be when you were little?
I am still working on it
60- Can you hula hoop?
Probably not now but I used to be able to
61- Do you have a job?
yes
62- What was the most recent thing you bought?
Dinner from Mi Ranchito
63- Have you ever crawled through a window?
yes
64- Have you ever wished on a shooting star?
yes
65- Have you ever been "skinny dippin?"
.....yes
Well - that was fun! Now I tag.... you - and you - and you! I think that is all that read my blog.... You know the rules - you read it - you're tagged! :)
3 comments:
You been skinny dipping?!!! Lol, really, when???
Ha ha ha... Okay wait.... hitch hiking? Seriously? When was this?????? :)
skinny dipping??? Was my son involved??? He is such a bad example!
I have never noticed that you are emotional and I was thinking about your hula hoop skills- are they anything like your chinese jump roping skills? You were awesome when you showed us how to do that!!
Post a Comment