Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sorry it has been sooo long!

So I know I haven't updated in a long long time and I am sorry to say that I am at work so I don't think that I will be able to upload any pictures but here is what is going on. We moved to Murray and are renting a house that we completely love. We are having so much fun growing a garden and being able to plant flowers and everything again. It is working out sooo well and Paisley loves it, we spend all day in the backyard with Molly and the front yard...I will have to take some pics of our garden when it looks a little better, it looked pretty pathetic this morning after the horrible snow storm but I think it will survive, we placed buckets over our tomatoe plants and they look ...ok... I started working again also. I am a health unit coordinator or basically a secretary at Intermountain Medical Center and I am loving that as well. I am part time and I really love getting out of the house and having my own life again...(it feels like, I'm sure I've had my own life the whole time but it's different now). Jordan needed a change at work so he gave up his bid at the station in Holliday and is now roving which means he just goes to all different stations wherever he is needed. We have done alot of fun things, we have been to st george and just everywhere the zoo, the aquarium alot of places so I will definately post pictures. I also started a book group which I love love love! It is so fun to see friends so often and read good books also so if anyone wants to join please let me know. I can't think of much else but at least I got an update in and hopefully I can post some pictures pretty soon!

No comments: