
We went to Lake Powell for a weekend for the last goodbye to my brother Jakey who is going on his mission to the Concepcion South, Chile mission! We are so excited for him but I have to be honest and tell you that he left about 2 and a half weeks ago and I have missed him so much! This is the first time that I can get myself together to post these pics and write these things without crying. We love him so much and I have spent everyday and almost every minute with him up until the time he left so our parting was very hard but it is such a blessing to have him on a mission! He will be an awesome missionary! These are pics from Lake Powell and just of Jakey! This is me and Pais swimming!
My mom skiing 
Paisley=Alfalfa :)

Jordan doing a head dive....I don't really know what he was doing

Me getting sweeeet air! hehe

Jake attempting a flip

Jordan getting sweet air

Logan showing us to hang loose while knee boarding

Luke hanging loose

My dad wakeboarding....he made it in and out of the wake this trip!

This is where Paisley took her naps throughout the trip.

Jord and Pais walking along the beach....so cute

Pais playing in her chair that we used for her high chair throughout the trip.
One of these video's is of Jordan clearing the wake and the other is Jake doing his back flip...Jake hurt his knee and didn't ever land it but Jordan landed his clearing the wake by the end of the trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment