Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Finally a post.......I know!



















So we have been busy the last few months. School started for me and it is going well so far. I am having a hard time trying to find time to study but other than that school is going great. I am so thankful for my family and for Jordan's fam for always babysitting Paisley so I can go to school! Thanks so much! Paisley has been walking since she was 10 months old on the very day! She is now walking all over and is actually getting pretty fast, it is only a matter of time until she is running. I went to the Backstreet Boys concert with Teresa and Hayley and it was pretty much the most awesome concert that I have ever been to and probably will ever go to besides the Backstreet Boys Millenium comcert 10 years ago!We went to the cabin for a week and it was so fun besides the fact that Paisley did not like the horses. And the best news of all..... Isaac and Wendy had their baby boy and named him Sam and he is the cutest thing in the entire world!!! Now I am going to let all the pictures do the talking so enjoy!
Ps check out critters cancer page to see how my nephew is doing! He is seriously so cute and wonderful I love him!

2 comments:

Jolynne said...

Hey you,
I can't believe Paisley walked at ten months. That is just crazy! What cute pictures.

emilye said...

So cute! Where are you going to school now?