Alot has happened in the last month or so since I have last blogged. Paisley is crawling like a champ and follows me all over. She is pulling herself up on anything and everything and just standing up screaming or laughing it is quite funny.
Another big change is that we have decided to rent our house out! It is totally crazy but I know that we are doing the right thing. We have been thinking about it for a little while and we found some great renters and it came sooner than expected. We are living at my parents house for the summer saving up money to pay for my school and do finish things on the house like sod and saving up in case anything happens. We moved in last weekend and so far things are going really great. We are so blessed to have such wonderful support. I am hoping to get school done and we will see how renting our house out goes. It is sooooo nice to be back in the city though! There are so many things that I no longer take for granted like being so close to the grocery store or having a gym nearby or being able to go out to dinner and be back home within an hour. So we will see where the future takes us. It is kinda exciting. Paisley has done great with the change except for the one challenge is that she keeps getting ear infections. I will post some pics soon of Paisley and us.
The last thing to tell is my p90x challenge. I have not done too great at it. Once we decided to move I stopped exercising and doing it everyday mostly because I was just busy doing other things while Paisley was napping and since she is crawling now it is nearly impossible to do a whole workout without her getting in the way or trying to chase her down. Now that the move is all over and things are settled down again I am starting P90x back up. I even have a coach for this time around, so wish me luck. If you have any adivise or anything please let me know I need all the help I can get. Well that is all. I will post pictures soon!
2 comments:
It was sooooo good to see you! Paisley is adorable.
Where did you live before?
I need to start up P90X too. BADLY. Keep us updated with your progress, maybe it will motivate me :)
Miss you guys! Sounds like life is good though! Hopefully we'll cya soon!
Post a Comment