Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween, Julie, and St. George!








My bestest friend ever Julie flew in from Arizona today for Paisley's blessing and got to spend Halloween with me and hang out a few days. It was so wonderful! I have really been blessed with great friends! For Halloween since neither of us had husbands cuz they were in work and school we went to our friends party as sister missionaries. Our other bestest friend is Hayley and she is on a mission, so we both put pieces of paper over our tags that said sister Jensen. It was alot of fun! Thanks Ters for having such a fun great party!




So Julie stayed with me for a night when Jordan was working and we did Yoga which was very challenging and fun. Then me and Jordan took off to St. George for the weekend for his cousin's wedding. Paisley went swimming for the first time. She also got to spend alot of time with family and her great grandparents. It was a fun trip!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love my Whita! Being there for the blessing and spending the night meant the world to me! Can't wait until Christmas! Give Paisley a kiss from Auntie Julie. LOVE YOU! xoxo!

Brandon said...

HEY WHITNEY! You and your little family are so adorable! I'm so glad that we got to talk today! I hope that we can set something up so that we can get together again soon! These pictures are so cute! Congrats again on your little girl. She's a doll. Jordan better own a really good shotgun for the day that the little boys start coming around. I'll talk to you later!