So we blessed Paisley today and it was so wonderful! Jordan did a fabulous job and I am so lucky to be married to such a great man. As you know in the previous post my mom and my grandma and I made her blessing dress out of my mother-in-laws wedding dress. Thanks Shelli for letting us cut it up and make her such a beautiful dress! It was alot of fun to have everyone come out to our house and our ward. Thanks everyone for making the trip out here, your support means alot to us!
1 comment:
SO CUTE- I am glad you got pics- I forgot my camera that day! - Now save the remainder of that dress if you can cuz I have a feeling we will get to make a few more in the future. (By WE I mean YOU- but you already knew that didn't ya!)
Post a Comment