Monday, October 13, 2008

Ter's Wedding/ Girls Night!!







SO Teresa is Married!! She got married on October 10th last friday and it was amazing. She looked so amazing. Then after the wedding Hayley, Julie and I went and stayed at the Hilton downtown for a girls night and then went to a session at the SLC Temple in the a.m. It was so fun. We decided to take a picture of us jumping in midair on the bed but it took many tries.....we decided to do this at about 2:30am and didn't wake up till 11:22am when our checkout time was noon! Luckily the cleaning lady was very nice and let us stay a few minutes late, her name was Shakika! Anyways here is some of our pics of us trying to jump on the bed and then finally getting it. There is also a pic of the temple. It was so amazing I am so glad that I had the opportunity to go!

4 comments:

Kara's Party Ideas said...

yay! you put new stuff on your blog :) haha. how fun! i want to go stay in the hilton..geez!!!!

kOrTnI said...

Whit!!! It was so good to see you too...I'm glad you found me!!! :)
Keep in touch!!

chelyander said...

Hey! It's nice to hear from you!! You are you husband are so cute together!! We did move to Texas for a bit, but we're back now. We're staying with my mom for a bit. How's everything with you??

Peyton and Jayce said...

Cute Pics! Have a great day!