
So the story is, I was in my garage cleaning it out and I decided to spray it for spiders and bugs with my super spray while it was all clean and I found a nice huge friend in one of the corners. There was actually 2 of them but the pic only shows one. Anyways I wasted the rest of my spray killing this spider and was shaking and ready to start bawling after. I just love spiders as you can see. So this is living proof to my husband, brothers, and dad that I did kill a spider by myself! YAY!
2 comments:
EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
HEEBEE-SHEBEES!!!!!
YUCK!! You know what would have happened if this was were I lived.........?............my husband would have come home to a "FOR SALE" sign in the front yard!
When we lived in our first house in Draper, we had lived there for about 19 months - and we had worked really hard in this house....well, one spring day I was home with Amber (she was just 8 months old) and I was in the bathroom doing my hair and she was laying on my bed across the hall way - well I seen something move out of the corner of my eye so I glanced...nothing... then again I saw it and this time I SAW it!! I HUGE MOUSE!!! I HATE MICE!!! I screamed, woke the baby, and scared the mouse and it ran into my linen closet in the hallway - I grabbed a towel from the bathroom and shoved it under the door, grabbed the baby and left! I spent the rest of the day at my moms. I returned when I thought it safe (meaning Todd would be home..) but he wasn't and when I looked around the corner into the hall, the towel was still there..... less a HUGE hole in the middle that the mouse had "chewed" it's way out...
MOUSE IN HOUSE ON THE LOOSE!!!!
Well, Todd came home to a "FOR SALE" sign in the front yard...the house sold 2 weeks later and we moved 2 weeks after that....
I just simply can not share with rodents! YUCK!! And SPIDERS?!?!?! well, they are in the same category - good thing it was in the garage huh?!?!?!
WAY TO GO THOUGH!!! You did it!!!
And that is a HUGE one to say the least!! GOOD JOB!! WELL DONE!!!
Wow! Good for you! That is a MONSTER!
Post a Comment