Thursday, May 1, 2008

*** ABOUT US! ***



1.Who is he? Jordan Fowlks my wonderful husband!




2.Who eats more? I think that I do but it is a close call. Depends on what mood Jordan is in I guess. I think I just eat more frequently not actually more ;)



3.Who said I Love You first? Jordan totally did and it was so cute. Thats why we were late to Dallin's birthday party 3 years ago this september! Wow it has been that long!



4. Who is taller? Jordan by quite a bit.



5. Who is smarter? Jordan would say me but I would say him. Just because I am in school and he isn't doesn't mean that I am smarter (in my opinion not his).



6. Who is more sensitive? I don't think Jordan knows how to be sensitive so by process of elimination that would mean me



7. Who does the laundry? Usually me but Jordan helped me put the clothes away last time. Thanks honey!



8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Well if your laying down on the bed that would be Jordan but sometimes we switch sides so we can spoon good ;)



9. Who pays the bills? I do. I have way more time and I just do them at work.



10. Who cooks more? I usually do the cooking but Jordan is a big help and makes me good breakfast. And occassionally he brings home good ideas for dinner from the fire station and he actually cooks really good.



11. What meals do you cook together? Usually sunday morning breakfast.....Jordan always likes to help cook when he can though.



12. Who is more stubborn? Jordan for sure but I'm sure he'd say me. But I'm not budging on this one!



13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Me for sure. Jordan knows everything ;)



14. Who is more clean? ummmm... that is a hard one.................me! by a mile!



15. Who has more siblings? Me: I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers. Jordan: 2 sisters 1 brother



16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think that we each wear them at different times. We have a pretty half and half relationship it is good.



17. What do you like to do together? Well we have our tv shows that we must watch together like greys and lost and we like to go out to dinner and to movies and hang out with friends. We like to do pretty much anything as long as we're together.



18. Who eats more sweets? that would be me by far!



19. Guilty pleasures? Ice cream in bed, brownies, late night snacks, I like to stay up late and Jordan loves xbox, also nachos, and marshmallows!



20. How did you meet? We took an EMT class together our senior year and after crushing on Jordan's bestfriend for a weekend I decided that I wanted Jordan along with the other 4-5 other girls in our class. I got his cell phone # and sent him a text from an "annonomous" person that said, "I want your body" and he had secretly got my phone number from his friend so while I was laughing in the back of the classroom Jordan was wondering why I had just sent him a text that said I want your body when I hadn't even really talked to him. So then after I had been ultimately embarrassed when he knew it was me he asked me out and everything went uphill from there!



21. Who asked who out first? Well that would be Jordan from the story above



22. Who kissed who first? I am totally old fashion in that way. I will not kiss first. So ya Jordan kissed me on my couch in my parents basement with his friend sam totally watching! Fun stuff!



23. Who proposed? Jordan. Again the old fashion thing. He had to be the first to talk about it and do it. We went into the mountains on a hike and ended up at a waterfall and Jordan got down and proposed and then we had dinner in the mountains.....steaks and brats. It was awesome!



24. His best features? I like his lips ;) But he has really pretty eyes and I like his hair too.... Well I pretty much like everything.



25. What is his best quality? I think that Jordan cares about eveything almost too much. He trys really hard at both of his job and he cares about his family and their relationships so much it is cute. He cares about me this way too and it is the best thing in the world to have a husband who really cares if I want something or if I need something I truely know that he would do anything for me and I hope he knows that I would do anything for him! I love you Babe!

5 comments:

Luca said...

:-))

The Olson Gang said...

Hey!!! Way cute!! I didn't know you had a blogspot...WELCOME aboard! Kerryne & I have been trying to get everyone to do this! It is so fun to keep up on everyone and see what your doing - since life is busy and crazy..this way we can pop on whenever! You are such a doll! I just love you both! And - once we get everyone HEALTHY around here, we're going to come and visit you! I have surprises for you too! So they better HURRY or I'll come by myself! :O) Well, keep the fun coming! I love to see what you kids are up too! LOVE YA!!!

Kerryne said...

When did you get this? I am so excited you guys are on here. It is great for me (because I am soooo far away) to be able to keep up on everyone and visit your blogs! I love it! You guys look great! I hear Nakita has calmed down a lot, how did you guys manage that? Love you both!

Pauline said...

Hey Jordan and Whitney this is the other Fowlks in St. George. I found your blog from your moms it is fun to be able to see everybody and there family.

Holly said...

With all the new jobs and friends, I can see why you would have time to post. ha ha! I miss you already!