Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's Deer Season



Just to let you all know that it is officially deer season as many of you have seen the many dead deer on the side of the road. This is a whole pack of 7-8 deer that Jordan and I had to stop for and I had my camera out so I decided to take some pics of them. As many of you know I drive home from work at 6am and I have personally seen 3-4 cars hit a deer in the last 3 months so be careful everyone! PS I heard if there is a deer on the side of the road you should turn on your blinker and it will distract them and they will stare at it instead of being blinded and running into your car, just a thought, I have no idea if it works. Happy safe driving!

1 comment:

Peyton and Jayce said...

Holy cow!-- Or I should say Holy Deer!