Tuesday, March 31, 2009

And it is.........


We had our ultrasound on Friday and everything looks really good. The baby is measuring perfectly and the heart and all of the organs are good. I was so nervous to see most importantly that the baby is healthy and doing ok, I could almost not stand waiting. On the car ride there I started crying several times just because I was so nervous. But all is well. I feel so blessed to have a healthy baby inside of me. It is amazing.I can't figure out how to work my scanner or else I would scan in a picture of the ultrasound. But if you didn't already figure out what we are having then you will need to BRING OUT THE PINK CUZ IT'S A GIRL!!!

9 comments:

Lisa Best said...

Congrats Whit! I voted for boy, but what do I know? :) I'm happy for you!!!

Laura said...

Yay! I voted for a girl. Thanks for the text, sorry I couldn't talk long. Can't wait to see the cute pink and brown nursery!

Barnson Family said...

hey you guys congrats!! Thats super exciting! Hope all goes well and keep that little girl in there as long as you can, don't let her escape early!!! We sure know how to have girls in this family!!
Love ya
Amber

Kara's Party Ideas said...

look at your cute little belly!!! i'm so excited that you're having a girl! my boys already adore you, just imagine how much they're going to adore paisley! :) watch, they're going to fight over her :)...hehe!!

Peyton and Jayce said...

oh that belly is so cute! I cant wait to be a grandma1

The Olson Gang said...

Congrats!!! That is soooo exciting!!! We LOVE girls!! (can you tell?!?!!) We can hardly wait!!! BABY SHOWER TOO!!! Oh so fun!!!! Thanks for keeping us posted - you'll have to keep posing pic's - since we don't see you often - we've got to track the progress somehow....:)

Now, go pop a bowl of popcorn, grab your favorite drink and kick up your feet and RELAX!!!! Have a great day!!! (Oh - ok Jord - you can too!:) )


LOVE YA!!!

natalie j. + richard a. said...

Congratulations Whitney! You look so cute all preggo! That is so exciting!!!

Kayla W. said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! Being a mom is the greatest blessing in the entire world!!!

Anonymous said...

Whitney so fun your pregnant!! When is the due date? Next time your at your parents come say hi I haven't seen you forever!! I have to sign it as anonymous but I'm sure you already guessed it was Laura by the partents comment!