Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Change of Scenery

As most of you probably already know I have taken a secretary position at the hospital. It is not really a change of scenery it is more a limited scenery now. It has some ups and downs to it. Some of the benefits would be that my body no longer hurts. I think I was getting worse and worse back pain every week but I am actually healing which is good. Another benefit would be I have alot more time on my hands to do homework, or read, or do projects. The one thing that I have been having the hardest with though is the sitting at my computer, at my desk for 12 hours! I am having a hard time adjusting to being in one spot and only getting up and walking once every few hours. I can feel the inches gaining on my butt. So here I am 4am blogging. I was reading a book but it was making me start to tear up so I had to stop reading before my waterworks came. I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was great. Ours was fabulous. We started off the day at noon with Jordan's family where we took family pictures and feasted prepared by the family and Shontelle. Thanks again Shontelle. We then proceeded to my family where we had another Thanksgiving feast prepared by Lisa. Thanks Lisa! It was all so good!!! I felt like I gained ten pounds that day. The next day though I got the flu! It was horrible and I threw my guts out for about three days. I think I lost all my Thanksgiving weight which was not neccessarily a bad thing. Jordan soon got the flu after me and then his whole family basically got it too. Sorry everyone! So after I finally got feeling better and had time between finals and work I finally put away my Halloween decorations and put up our Christmas ones. We got a Christmas tree and even put up lights last weekend. I will have to put some pictures on to prove it. So that is the update for right now. I hope everyone had as great a Thanksgiving as we did and I hope you all have a great Christmas!

1 comment:

Kara's Party Ideas said...

i didn't know you changed...is it way boring now? :) i hope you get use to it! :) have fun in st george!!