Thursday, April 17, 2008

FIRST BLOG EVER!

Hey everyone. This is our first blog ever so I hope it isn't too dreadful. I have been married to my husband for one and a half wonderful years. We got married December 19th in the Salt Lake Temple and are now living in Eagle Mountain which we love! We met during our senior year of high school while attending an EMT course so technically I guess we are high school sweathearts. We dated for 2 years while I taught swimming lessons and Jordan worked on a wildland fire crew. Jordan now works at the fire station in draper and I currently work at the University hospital in the newborn and postpartum unit and attend school or try to. We both are extremely lucky to have wonderful families and to be in the situation we are in now. Everyday I look around me at the beautiful scenery and I can't believe that I am so lucky to be living in a house in such a great area with a wonderful husband and great neighbors! While I was living in my tiny apartment with a discusting bath tub I had a friend over to do my hair and while she was washing the dye out of my hair (in my discusting bath tub and I could see all the dirt in detail) she said, "Aren't we so lucky to have hot running water!" It totally took me back and made me realize how lucky I am. So everyone please stop complaining about what you need and try to realize what you have that other people don't and have a little graditude. American Idol gives back does a great job with this too. I love American Idol!!! Anyways have a great day I hope you enjoy our first blog!!

No comments: